The controller of personal data is ElecZap OÜ, registry code 16195738, address Pärnu mnt 160j, 11317 Tallinn, Estonia.
The data we collect includes information provided automatically by our customers‘ and users’ devices, and information that has been provided to us knowingly and willingly upon using our company’s services. ElecZap does not use or disclose the personal data of the customer or user without their consent.
Data collection shall be carried out with the consent of the customer or user in the following ways:
- if you contact us by phone, e-mail or via the enquiry form on the website
- if you subscribe to our newsletter
- if you share your personal data with us during the recruitment process
- via cookies when you visit our website
- via website accessibility statistics
The personal data collected is only used for the specific purpose for which the data was provided.
Personal data are data collected by ElecZap to identify or contact a person. ElecZap may ask you to voluntarily provide personal data and personal information on certain fields of the website, for example, to submit queries, carry out recruitment processes and to subscribe to our newsletter. The personal data required may include your name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number and other information relevant to your query.
The types of cookies used on this website are the following:
- Essential cookies – these cookies are necessary to ensure the functionality of the website and your mobility on it. Essential cookies do not store personal identifiable information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make when using a website, such as saving language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you a more personal experience.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies are used to analyse the traffic of the ElecZap website and the behavior of users to improve the content and user experience on the website. All information collected and stored by an analytical cookie is anonymous.
Use of data
We use collected data for a variety of purposes, including, for example:
- to manage, improve, develop and personalise our website
- to collect statistics to analyse the behaviour of visitors on our website
- to transmit information
- to request feedback on our products/services
- to improve the quality of our products/services
- for direct marketing (e.g. newsletters, other marketing materials, etc.)
Storage of data
ElecZap processes your information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing. If the customer or user has given his or her consent to subscribe to the newsletter, the data disclosed by the customer or user shall be stored for an indefinite period or until such time as the customer or user asks for their data to be deleted.
Deletion of data
You must contact ElecZap by e-mail to delete your personal data. We will reply to the request for deletion no later than in one month, stating the period of deleting data.
Each user of the page has the following rights:
- to require access to their own data
- to request the rectification, completion or deletion of personal data
- to require restriction of the processing of personal data
- to demand that the use of personal data be challenged
- to require the transfer of personal data
In order to exercise their rights, the user has the right to send a written request to ElecZap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the customer or user believes that their rights have been infringed in the processing of personal data, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of personal data. The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (email@example.com).
The security of your personal data is important for us. ElecZap has taken appropriate precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse or alteration. Access to personal data is restricted to authorized persons and all employees of ElecZap are subject to a strict confidentiality obligation, including during processing personal data.
If you have any questions about the principles of data protection or the processing of personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pärnu mnt 160j, 11317 Tallinn, Estonia
Registry code 16195738